Furthermore, since the Xiaomi community officially releases the driver, it’s 100% safe & secure to use on the Computer. You can install the Xiaomi Mi A3 ADB Driver by downloading and extracting the driver on the Computer. Then Open the Device Manager and Locate the ADB Drivers to Install it. Finally, you can follow the How to install the ADB Driver page to install the drivers correctly. Xiaomi USB Driver allows you to connect your Xiaomi Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows Computer and transfer data between the Computer and the Xiaomi device. Apart from this, it also allows you to sync data between the device and the Computer, back up your existing data on the Computer or restore the data on the Xiaomi device.
- Restoring the stock firmware (Also referred to as “Stock ROM”) on your Xiaomi Mi A3 could come in handy in various situations.
- There is another version of POSP ROM, with Android 11 system, available for the OnePlus 6T.
- There is also another official release from ArrowOS team built on Android R and is now available for both of them.
- Android is an open-source platform that can be used by any developer to customize to build their own operating system for Android phones and tablets.
- Okay, guys have a look at the information below and download the file.
Then check the “Dalvik firmware files / ART Cache”, “System”, and “Data” partitions and swipe the button on the screen to wipe them. The following features are only exclusive to Realme UI, additional to the general Android 10 features. Custom Skin OS mobile manufacturers always add some extra features on the Stock Android features. So, I split this section into General and exclusive features. This General section will cover the usual things available in Android 10.
Now your Xiaomi phone will boot in the fastboot mode and you will see the MI Bunny on the screen of your phone. After verifying the package and your permissions, it will ask you to reboot the device.
- S+ Reborn was a hit, and it was ultimately transferred to a variety of devices, thus it was renamed XOSP.
- For an average user, who hasn’t modified their Mi A2 in any manner, Method 1 (sideloading the OTA) is recommended.
- CrDroid has been around for some time and it has gained huge popularity among stock Android enthusiasts.
- On this page, you can find the official link to download Xiaomi Mi A2 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer.
XiaoMiTool is installing the Android USB driver used by the OEM (Xiaomi) and has a background service forcing the use of that driver on the device. However, this is not solving all of the problems and as of now, there is not a global solution. Here are some methods that could solve the problem, but are not guaranteed. Xiaomi Mi A3 (laurel) Global official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool).